Within the boiling hot Moltara Caves is a building entitled Igneot's Cavern . As suggested by the name, the owner of the cavern is a Magma Gnorbu who is more than willing to answer any question that he is asked.
Ah.. I see you have a question for Igneot. What is it that you wish to ask?
When the cavern is entered, a text box will be presented underneath a image of Igneot waving. Simply type absolutely any question into the text box and press the 'Submit' button. A random fortune will appear on the screen as a response to the question submitted.
Below is a list of outcomes that Igneot will say when a question is asked:
- *Cough* the cave is too smokey. I cannot see the answer.
- *SNORE* Eh... I am too sleepy.
- It has been forseen.
- It is as clear as the day.
- Like the darkness this can be overcome.
- The answer is before you.
- The ashes blow away like your chances.
- The coals become colder, but there is a chance...
- The coals burn brightly in favour of this.
- The darkness is here and will not be overcome.
- The darkness is settling in, but the light still burns.
- The fire has gone out, the answer is no.
- The fire is dimming and so is the chance of this.
- The fires say it will be so.
- The mists pervade everything.
- The solution lies in your hands.
- This is hard to read, however it seems unlikely.
- Until the smoke clears, the answer will not be clear.
As of right now, Igneot's Cavern is nothing more than a mere tool to play around with. Will one of his fortunes prove to be true? There is only one way to find out!
Errors or incorrect info? Contact Us.
There are no active daily alerts. Check the other tabs for more.
The Snowager is awake. He'll be sleeping in 2 hours, 27 minutes.
The Turmaculus cannot be woken up.
Featured Band: Chomby and the Fungus Balls
« Previous Now Next »
Sep 13th - Techo Day
Sep 15th - The Annual Chocolate Ball
Sep 19th - Poogle Parade
Sep 20th - Faerie Festival
Sep 23rd - Gormball Championships
Sep 25th - Skeith Day
The Runway Customization Contest
Winning entry for "Unpopular Patterns"!
Voting for Round 64 has begun!
Click here to vote for your favourite entries!
Winner for our Special Edition Contest! There's No Use Crying Over Spilled Coffee
Click here to enter & win a special prize!
Recent TDN Forums Posts
- Saturday, September 22
- Friday, September 21
- Faerie Festival
- Thursday, September 20
- Happy Poogle Day!
- Wednesday, September 19
- DTI/Neopets disagreement?