Island MysticThe Island Mystic is a mysterious Kyrii on, unsurprisingly, Mystery Island. He can tell you your fortune for free, but don't expect what he says to come true. Also, the Island Mystic is very similar to the Haiku Generator.
Visiting the Island Mystic is sometimes classified as a daily, yet it is completely pointless. Why is that? There is an avatar that the Island Mystic may give you depending on your daily fortune. If your fortune includes the word Kyrii or Kyries, then you get the avatar. However, this can take much longer than you may think. You could get it on your first visit...or not get it until your hundredth visit. It's all up to luck, so visit every day if you don't have it! Click on the avatar for more information.
What He May Say
Here are a few examples of possible things he may say:
- You will be attacked by a trio of invisible Kyries. [gives avatar]
- You will have unexpected luck in Neopia Central.
- You will defend yourself from a pack of three-headed Kikos.
- You will suddenly realize that your name is Keith.
- Your ability to hop will alter in a strange way.
- You will quickly realise that you must never eat bananas.
The Island Mystic's fortunes may not be useful, but his avatar sure is! Just remember that he may not be as mystical as his name suggests...
Errors or incorrect info? Contact Us.
The Snowager is awake. He'll be sleeping in 5 hours, 30 minutes.
The Turmaculus cannot be woken up.
Featured Band: Mellow Marauders
« Previous Now Next »
Dec 12th - Wocky Day
Dec 20th - Borovan Day
Dec 25th - Day of Giving
Dec 28th - Ogrin Day
Dec 31st - New Year's
The Runway Customization Contest
Winning entry for "2118"!
Voting has started!
Click here to vote for your favourite entries!
Recent TDN Forums Posts
- Friday, December 14
- Lyra and the Lost Heirloom NC Event!
- Travel thread
- Unreadable Books?
- Thursday, December 13
- Happy Wocky Day!
- A very serious Neopian question.