Lunar Temple Puzzle
We now simplified this page to help you figure out the Lunar Temple Puzzle . It's so easy, you won't be on this page longer than 5 minutes!
Solving the Lunar Temple!
The fastest way to solve the Lunar Temple Puzzle without errors (especially if you have the old version of Flash which sometimes displays ONLY the moon) is:
- View the page's source code (right click on the page and then select "View Source" or "View page source" from the menu)
- Use Ctrl+F (in Windows) or Cmd+F(on a Mac) to find the Kreludor angle (search "angle") in the HTML code (it's the number right after "Kreludor=")
- Find where your number is on the left of the chart below; the math is already done out for you on the right side. The number on the right is going to be the number on the image below you will choose to get the correct answer.
|Kreludor Angle||Answer||0 to 11||1|
|12 to 33||2|
|34 to 56||3|
|57 to 78||4|
|79 to 101||5|
|102 to 123||6|
|124 to 146||7|
|147 to 168||8|
|169 to 191||9|
|192 to 213||10|
|214 to 236||11|
|237 to 258||12|
|259 to 281||13|
|282 to 303||14|
|304 to 326||15|
|327 to 348||16|
|349 to 360||1|
***NOTE: If your number has a decimal value (for example 101.23), you will want to round UP to the next whole number and use that number on the above chart to find your correct solution.
The wise Gnorbu says: "That is the correct answer, great job! Here is a fantastic reward for your diligence."
Black Cherry Tea
Blue Moon Petpet Bed
Golden Moon Comb
Green Tea Custard
Lunar Temple Background
Moon and Star Stickies
Moon and Stars Background
Moon Crunch Cereal
Moon Dust Scroll
Moon Paving Stone
Moonlit Esophagor Stamp
Phases of the Moon
Snazzy Moon Comb
The wise Gnorbu says: "I'm sorry, that is incorrect. Keep studying the lunar chart and try again tomorrow. Here is a consolation prize for your efforts."
Bitten Green Apple
Shenkuu Lunar Festival Commemorative Guide
Shenkuu Sushi Roll Magnet
Soggy Old Box
Errors or incorrect info? Contact Us.
There are no active daily alerts. Check the other tabs for more.
The Snowager is awake. He'll be sleeping in 1 hour, 54 minutes.
The Turmaculus cannot be woken up.
Featured Band: Yes Boy Ice Cream
« Previous Now Next »
Apr 2nd - Shoyru Day
Apr 14th - Grey Day
Apr 16th - Krawk Day
Apr 19th - Lutari Day
Apr 22nd - Kougra Day
Apr 27th - Cybunny Carnival
The Runway Customization Contest
Winning entry #2 for "Easter Cybunny"
Voting for Round 54 has started!
Vote for your favourite entries right here!
Recent TDN Forums Posts
- Faerie Requests - Got a Paintbrush
- It is just me myself and I ... lalalaaaaa
- Thursday, April 19
- Battledome Challengers Now in Battlepedia Articles!
- Faerie Quests
- Wednesday, April 18
- When will lutari's be available to make?