Lunar Temple Puzzle
We now simplified this page to help you figure out the Lunar Temple Puzzle . It's so easy, you won't be on this page longer than 5 minutes!
Solving the Lunar Temple!
The fastest way to solve the Lunar Temple Puzzle without errors (especially if you have the old version of Flash which sometimes displays ONLY the moon) is:
- View the page's source code (right click on the page and then select "View Source" or "View page source" from the menu)
- Use Ctrl+F (in Windows) or Cmd+F(on a Mac) to find the Kreludor angle (search "angle") in the HTML code (it's the number right after "Kreludor=")
- Find where your number is on the left of the chart below; the math is already done out for you on the right side. The number on the right is going to be the number on the image below you will choose to get the correct answer.
|Kreludor Angle||Answer||0 to 11||1|
|12 to 33||2|
|34 to 56||3|
|57 to 78||4|
|79 to 101||5|
|102 to 123||6|
|124 to 146||7|
|147 to 168||8|
|169 to 191||9|
|192 to 213||10|
|214 to 236||11|
|237 to 258||12|
|259 to 281||13|
|282 to 303||14|
|304 to 326||15|
|327 to 348||16|
|349 to 360||1|
***NOTE: If your number has a decimal value (for example 101.23), you will want to round UP to the next whole number and use that number on the above chart to find your correct solution.
The wise Gnorbu says: "That is the correct answer, great job! Here is a fantastic reward for your diligence."
Black Cherry Tea
Blue Moon Petpet Bed
Golden Moon Comb
Green Tea Custard
Lunar Temple Background
Moon and Star Stickies
Moon Paving Stone
Snazzy Moon Comb
The wise Gnorbu says: "I'm sorry, that is incorrect. Keep studying the lunar chart and try again tomorrow. Here is a consolation prize for your efforts."
Bitten Green Apple
Soggy Old Box
Errors or incorrect info? Contact Us.
There are no active daily alerts. Check the other tabs for more.
The Turmaculus cannot be woken up.
Featured Band: Chomby and the Fungus Balls
« Previous Now Next »
Aug 11th - Discovery of Brightvale
Aug 18th - Meerca Day
Aug 20th - Usuki Doll Convention
Aug 24th - Grundo Day
Aug 25th - Mutant Day
Aug 29th - Kyrii Day
Recent TDN Forums Posts
- Which pet (any species/color) needs a redesign the most?
- Why doesn't anybody notice my art?
- Happy Grundo Day!
- Sad News About My Kitten
- I'm Proud Of Myself... And I Want To Share Why.
- Off of NP for years, thinking of returning.
- Friday, August 22nd