Tangor will only make petpets (and one toy) out of Red Moltite, Scrap Metal and Stone, Shiny Obsidian, Miscellaneous Gears, and the robot petpets themselves. In other words, once you make petpets out of the former four materials, you can combine two or more of the petpets to get a further new one.
|Scrap Metal and Stone||Shiny Obsidian||Miscellaneous Gears||Red Moltite|
Each of the materials is acquired through different methods (unless you just buy materials from other users):
- Scrap Metal and Stone is found by a random event in Moltara, but only one can be found per day.
- Shiny Obsidian can be acquired once per day by clicking on the obsidian in the Moltara City map, as shown in the image below, circled in yellow.
- Miscellaneous Gears can be found randomly (once daily) in certain places on the Moltara City map. If you happen to see one, just click on it to pick it up. All possible locations are shown below, circled in green.
- Red Moltite is the most complicated material to get. It is found after finding all ten of the Moltara worms to complete the Moltara worm quest. For more information about the Moltara worm quest, please refer to our guide.
Practically any combination of the four main materials can be used to create different petpets. As mentioned previously, these petpets can be combined to form more petpets. At the end of the "chain," you can combine all the types of petpets to form a toy. All of the possible combinations are listed below.
|Shiny Obsidian + Scrap Metal and Stone = Dal|
|Shiny Obsidian + Miscellaneous Gears = Oop|
|Dal + Oop = Daloop|
|Miscellaneous Gears + Scrap Metal and Stone = Ada|
|Shiny Obsidian + Miscellaneous Gears + Scrap Metal and Stone = Gio|
|Ada + Gio = Adagio|
|Shiny Obsidian + Red Moltite = Val|
|Shiny Obsidian + Miscellaneous Gears + Red Moltite = Teek|
|Val + Teek = Valteek|
|Scrap Metal and Stone + Red Moltite = Goy|
|Shiny Obsidian + Scrap Metal and Stone + Red Moltite = Albot|
|Shiny Obsidian + Miscellaneous Gears + Scrap Metal and Stone + Red Moltite = Nik|
|Goy + Albot + Nik = Goyalbotnik|
|Miscellaneous Gears + Red Moltite = Rav|
|Miscellaneous Gears + Scrap Metal and Stone + Red Moltite = Erge|
|Rav + Erge = Raverge|
|Vaggendotra 5000 [wearable toy]|
|Daloop + Adagio + Valteek + Goyalbotnik + Raverge = Vaggendotra 5000|
Errors or incorrect info? Contact Us.
There are no active daily alerts. Check the other tabs for more.
The Snowager is awake. He'll be sleeping in 1 hour, 8 minutes.
The Turmaculus cannot be woken up.
Featured Band: Blue Kacheek Group
« Previous Now Next »
Dec 12th - Wocky Day
Dec 20th - Borovan Day
Dec 25th - Day of Giving
Dec 28th - Ogrin Day
Dec 31st - New Year's
Recent TDN Forums Posts
- Less lag?
- What's Your Upper Limit For The Charity Drive?
- Is this Photoshopped?
- Sadness and then happiness
- Is this allowed on Neopets?
- Today's Advent Calendar Confusion