Fast Battle Training Guide
The Battledome is a place where pets fight challengers or other pets. To increase the effectiveness of your battledome weapons, you must train your stats in order to get a higher boost. This simple guide is made to help you train your pet as fast as possible.
There are many ways to increase you pet's stats, but your main objective is to train as frequently as possible at training schools. There are three training schools available in Neopia:
The Mystery Island Training School
Secret Ninja Training School
|Over 250||Red Codestones|
Now that you're acquainted with where to train, here are some tips to achieving cost effective trained pet!
- TIME IS GOLD: The key to fast training is to place your pet back on a course as soon as it finishes one. ALWAYS take note on what time your pet would finish its training so you can place it back again to maximize your training time.
- WHERE TO TRAIN: The best place to begin training is the Swashbuckling Academy. Be patient until you get to level 40 then switch to The Mystery Island Training School.
- NO NEED FOR SPEED: Most new battlers ask this question: Should you train agility? The best answer is NO, because agility doesn't take any part in Battledome fighting. There are few Battledome items that works best if you have the recommended agility standard (example: Heavy Robe of Thievery which requires 200+ agility and 100 intelligence to steal a weapon). If you are the kind of person that would like to make your pet PERFECT, then go ahead and train but still I recommend not training agility anymore.
- TRAIN EVEN FASTER WITH NEOCASH: If you want to spend NeoCash, the NC Mall offers a Training Fortune Cookie that reduces the length of a course from anywhere between 30% to 75% for 5 consecutive days. There is also a Faerie Quest Fortune Cookie that guarantees you to have one faerie quest per day for 7 days. For more information on Fortune Cookies, check out our guide on TDN Customization.
Stats From Dailies & Other Activities
These are the other ways to increase - or accidentally decrease - your pet's stats in your daily Neopian life:
Effect: Random stat by 1
Effect: Increases or decreases level
Effect: Increase level by 1
Fruit Machine Effect: Increase level or strength
Effect: Increase strength
Effect: Increase or decrease random stat
Stats From Items
There are various items available that will affect your pet's stats. Not all of them are entirely positive, and most are insanely expensive for what they are. However if you want a quick boost and you have a large bank balance then maybe these are for you! A general list of items that will change your pets stats can be found here but we will share common stat increasing items below.
Scrolls and Shrooms
There are currently two expensive Lost Desert scrolls that will change their stats upon reading to your pet: the Mummified Scroll, which will remove 0-3 movement points and add them to your HP and the Scroll of the Ancients, which will add 1 strength, 1 movement and 2 intelligence points.
Shrooms are an expensive item that can be fed to your pet to increase a variety of its battle stats. To see what benefits the various Shrooms available could offer check their entries in the weapon database.
Some Neggs can also be used to increase stats. While the cost of neggs has decreased, it still may be too expensive for most Neopians to use as a training method. To see the effects of the different Neggs see the special Neggs section in the weapon database. You may also visit our Negg Training Guide for more info about Negging.
Starry Birthday Cupcakes
On the birthday of your pet, you can visit their pet lookup and choose one of three Starry Birthday Cupcakes. Each cupcake will increase a specific stat based on its flavor. These are no-trade items, but you can feed them to any pet on your account.
Training your pet is very hard work taking time, dedication and a big bank account.With patience and perseverance, even a young pet can be as strong as any other. So, are you ready for the battledome? :D
Errors or incorrect info? Contact Us.
The Snowager is awake. He'll be sleeping in 4 hours, 31 minutes.
The Turmaculus cannot be woken up.
Featured Band: Yes Boy Ice Cream
« Previous Now Next »
Sep 13th - Techo Day
Sep 15th - The Annual Chocolate Ball
Sep 19th - Poogle Parade
Sep 20th - Faerie Festival
Sep 23rd - Gormball Championships
Sep 25th - Skeith Day
The Runway Customization Contest
Winning entry for "Unpopular Patterns"!
Voting for Round 64 has begun!
Click here to vote for your favourite entries!
Winner for our Special Edition Contest! There's No Use Crying Over Spilled Coffee
Click here to enter & win a special prize!
Recent TDN Forums Posts
- Wednesday, September 19
- DTI/Neopets disagreement?
- Changing Medications
- Tuesday, September 18
- The Runway Votes #64
- Monday, September 17
- Kiko Pop not working for me?