Negg Training (also known as Negging) is a training strategy that involves feeding your pet with stat increasing neggs and other items to improve its boosts. This is considered the most fastest yet most expensive way to train a battle pet.
Things to Remember
- There are several stat increasing items and Neggs all over Neopia. These could be obtain via the Trading Post, Shop Wizard or by exchanging your Negg Tokens at the Neggery.
- Neggs could become really expensive. It is most practical to do negg training if your pet already have high stats and use it as a supplement for your School Training.
- Negg Training is affected by your pet's "hunger". It is said that it's much faster if you feed your pet 1 Negg every 2 hours and maintain the "dying" status rather than feeding your pet until bloated and wait for it to be hungry again.
- It is much better to use Neggs that will surely give a stat increase rather than using cheaper Neggs which has a lower chance of increasing a stat.
Commonly Used Neggs
|1-2 levels, 1-3 Strength, 1-3 Hit Points and 1-3 Agility|
|1 level, 1-3 Strength, 3 Hit Points and 3 Agility|
|3 Strength, Gives Random Disease To Your Pet|
Silver Knight Negg
|Chance of 1-2 Defence|
Faerie Queen Negg
|1-3 HP, 1-3 Agility|
Remember that Negg Training is just one of the many ways you could increase your pet stats. For other ways feel free to visit our Fast Training Guide.
Errors or incorrect info? Contact Us.
The Snowager is awake. He'll be sleeping in 5 hours, 26 minutes.
The Turmaculus cannot be woken up.
Featured Band: Jazzmosis
« Previous Now Next »
Sep 13th - Techo Day
Sep 15th - The Annual Chocolate Ball
Sep 19th - Poogle Parade
Sep 20th - Faerie Festival
Sep 23rd - Gormball Championships
Sep 25th - Skeith Day
The Runway Customization Contest
Winning entry for "NeoAvatars"
Click HERE to cast your votes for round #44!
Recent TDN Forums Posts
- Happy Poogle Day!
- Tuesday, September 19
- Monday, September 18
- A tragic story of a lost account...
- Hi Again!
- Sunday, September 17