|Link to Game||Trophies||Avatar|
How to obtain
|Difficulty Meter||Neopoint Ratio|
We rate this game somewhat hard.
NP Ratio: 0.36
480 pts :: 1000 NP
Florg hungry... Florg like Petpets. You keep Petpets on plate, Florg eat them. Florg no like when Petpets fall on floor! Florg's favourite food is Hasee and Kadoatie... Florg think Slorgs are yuck.
Ahh, the words of Florg, the giant petpet eating... erm... whatever he is. Actually he is a mutant Chia, a very large mutant Chia, but thats beside the point. The point of this game is to feed Florg, as the name suggests by keeping the petpets on the table. Sounds easy right... wrong. In the beginning, the game is simple, but as you go on, it gets harder, and if you are trying to get the avatar, good luck getting there. ;)
The controls for this game are simple. You have 2 choices, the keyboard or the mouse, try each of them out first and see which one you like better, personally, I like the keyboard, theres no chance of the hand randomly going the other way or not listening to you. If you are using the mouse, just keep it on or near the hand and move it around the table. If you are (like me) using the keyboard, the right arrow key will make the hand move around the table clockwise and the left arrow key will make the hand move around the table counter-clockwise. Choose whichever your comfortable with.
The scoring for this game is pretty straight forward. Unlike the old version of the game, in this version, every petpet is worth 10 points. You also get 1 point everytime a petpet hits your hand and stays on the table.
Here is a screenshot of the game, this will help you get oriented if you are new.
Tips and Strategy
Theres not much strategy included in pressing arrow keys and there aren't any cheats or fun things to do in this game either, but there are a few little things you can do that will help you in the long run:
- If you see two petpets going towards the edge and you can only save one, save the slower one, it moves across the table slower giving you more time to react later.
- Make sure that you get the petpets that are moving towards Florg, they can still fall off there. Just because they are heading towards him doesn't mean that he will eat them.
- Gaining the Avatar- When there is an avatar to obtain, feeding Florg may seem a bit stressful. A good tip to remember is that you should try really hard to conserve your lives, especially since you'll be needing all the extra chances you can get for the later levels. If you lose a life before having 50 points or above as your score, it is probably in your best interest to restart the game.
Well either you're good at this game or you're not; although it can be addicting for some people it can also get super boring after a while. What kind of person are you? Well you are going to have to play to find out!
Errors or incorrect info? Contact Us.
The Snowager is awake. He'll be sleeping in 2 hours, 43 minutes.
The Turmaculus cannot be woken up.
Featured Band: Chomby and the Fungus Balls
« Previous Now Next »
Jul 11th - Ixi Day
Jul 12th - Tuskaninny Day
Jul 17th - Kiko Day
Jul 26th - Peophin Day
Jul 29th - Ruki Day
Jul 30th - Discovery of Meridell
Recent TDN Forums Posts
- Coding for a project
- Unreleased Sklyde Colour!
- Is my Gallery Banner showing up properly?
- Recommended Guides to making NPs?
- Wednesday, July 23rd
- Well then...
- Gripe about Neomail