|Link to Game||Trophies||Avatar|
|You cannot obtain any avatars from this game.|
|Difficulty Meter||Neopoint Ratio|
We rate this game easy.
NP Ratio: 1.00
1000 pts :: 1000 NP
A Terror Mountain version of the classic game Battleship, Snow Wars is played with catapults and giant snowballs! Face off with ten different opponents, and see if you can take out their snow army before yours is vanquished.
Controls and Instructions
The game field consists of two fields: one for you and one for your opponent. The upper field is the one where you must find the opponents' pieces. Here is how it looks:
The lower field shows where your own pieces are. There are 7 different pieces: the snow catapult, the castle, the big snowman, the cannon, two piles of snowballs as a single piece and two different little snowmen.
The pieces in the picture below are just decorations you can find during your gameplay! They don't mean anything if you reveal them by hitting. Keep that in mind :)
The gameplay is easy. Just left-click any cell on the upper field, and you will be told whether you hit the opponent or missed. The opponent will make its turn, and you will be also told whether it hit you or missed. Then make your next turn, and so on until you find all the opponent's pieces, thus winning, or your opponent finds all your pieces before you, making you lose and start the round over.
There are 10 rounds in total. If you win a round, you get two snowballs as a prize (a different kind for each round). Also, for winning round 2 you get a round-up medal, for winning round 5 you get a bronze trophy, for winning round 7 you get a silver trophy, and for winning round 10 you get a gold trophy. Keep in mind that each game costs 100 NP, so if you lose a round, you'll have to pay again if you want to continue trying.
In the case of a tie, the game will declare the computer the winner - so you must win outright :)
Random clicking isn't really a good way to play this game. Maybe you can pass the first few levels by doing this, but in later levels it won't help you win. A better strategy is to search for the larger pieces first. Here's a step-by-step guide:
- Start with the snowball catapult. It is 3 cells long. So, for example, if you hit A3 and there is no catapult, then the catapult is definitely NOT in the cells A1 and A2. Thus, we should begin firing at all the cells in the column 3 - A3, B3, C3, etc. If you don't find the catapult after finishing off the column 3, do the same with the column 6, and you'll definitely find it. After finding one of its parts, just look at the lower field to understand where to find the other two parts.
- Then, let's find the two 2x2 pieces - the castle and the big snowman. To do it fast, let's look at the example. If you have the cells A1, A2, B1 and B2 still unrevealed, click B2. If there is no castle (or snowman) seen, it can't be found in A1, A2 and B1, right? So we can move on to, let's say, C1, C2, D1 and D2. Continue doing this, and you'll most likely find both pieces in less than 7 moves. Finish off these pieces after figuring out where they are located.
- We can now move on to the cannon and the snowballs. Search for them in a similar manner, just keep in mind that if there is a group of 3 unrevealed cells in a column, you can click the middle one to understand if these pieces are there or not.
- The last step is the hardest one - you'll have to found the two little snowmen. There is no strategy, just pure luck. All you can do is click each remaining cell one by one in any order you want and hope for the best.
If you are lucky, you can spot the smaller pieces while searching for the larger ones :)
Snow Wars isn't a good way to earn NP. But it definitely gives one of the easiest trophies that anyone can obtain, so why not give it a try? :)
Errors or incorrect info? Contact Us.
There are no active daily alerts. Check the other tabs for more.
The Snowager is awake. He'll be sleeping in 54 minutes, 11 seconds.
The Turmaculus cannot be woken up.
Featured Band: The 2 Gallon Hatz
« Previous Now Next »
Jun 6th - JubJub Day
Jun 8th - Petpet Appreciation Day
Jun 13th - Quiggle Day
Jun 15th - Nimmo Day
Jun 19th - Kau Day
Jun 28th - Acara Aquatic Festival
The Runway Customization Contest
Winning entry for "Edible Pets"
Click here to enter round #17!
Recent TDN Forums Posts
- Thursday, June 30th
- Unreleased Water Yooyu
- user lookup help
- Wednesday, June 29th
- Need help with peach chia custom
- Happy Acara Day!