Previous Neopets Plots: Usurper
Usurper is a murder mystery set in the Royal Palace of Sakhmet. The king has collapsed after a great feast with five royal guests, and foul play is suspected. Who killed the king is the question we are asking... and every day we will release a new clue, until you have all the information you need to solve the mystery! Usurper, as you can see, was one of TNT's mystery plots that they hold every so often, this one took place from July 9th 2001 until July 16th 2001.
In total, 5 clues were released on the clues page and 2 hidden ones in the neopedia. The five "official" ones are listed below.
- Clue One - The person who was sniffing constantly ate four whole courses of food. Senator Barca did not eat the Cheops Omelette.
- Clue Two - The female guest who ate Fried Ummagine helped herself to two courses. The guest who burped loudly through the entire meal (who was not Princess Sankara) ate the smelly Grakle Stew.
- Clue Three - Advisor Wessle had exactly one less course than the guest who ate the Cheops Omelette.
- Clue Four - Both Senator Barca and the shifty-looking guest went back for more than one course of food.
- Clue Five - Senator Palpus, who did not speak loudly throughout the meal, had the Tut Trout.
The first 10 people to correctly guess the solution won themselves 2 million NP each. The first 100 people to guess the solution correctly each got a free magical item.
Errors or incorrect info? Contact Us.
There are no active daily alerts. Check the other tabs for more.
The Turmaculus cannot be woken up.
Featured Band: Sticks n Stones
« Previous Now Next »
Jun 6th - JubJub Day
Jun 8th - Petpet Appreciation Day
Jun 13th - Quiggle Day
Jun 15th - Nimmo Day
Jun 19th - Kau Day
Jun 28th - Acara Aquatic Festival
The Runway Customization Contest
Winning entry for "Light My Fire"!
Click here to enter the next Round!
Or click here to enter our very special edition of The Runway, to win a very special prize!
Recent TDN Forums Posts
- Sunday June 17th
- Enter The Runway: Special Edition!
- saturday June 16th
- NC Mall: New Dyeworks Items!
- Friday June 15th
- Happy Nimmo Day!
- Thursday June 14th