Part 2- The Perilous Catacombs
0. Spooky Food Eating Contest|
1. Magic Melody
2. Perilous Catacombs
Runic Doors Guide (NC)
Kell and Corbin need to flush the monster out of the catacombs, so their melody can put it to sleep. Help them out by navigating through the tunnels, and making the right choices to collect treasures and avoid curses.
You navigate through the tunnels by clicking on doors. (They will be in different spots for everyone.)
You will be given a situation and some choices on how to respond.
Depending what you choose, you may be cursed with any number of terrible things. (And some not so terrible!) (See below for a list of curses and their effects.)
Hopefully, instead of curses, you will encounter treasures, which will show up in your treasure chest.
You may, at some point, encounter a door that looks like this:
Eventually, you'll reach the exit. It will ask you to confirm that you're ready to leave. If you still have unopened doors revealed, it may be a good idea to try them out before you exit the catacombs!
When you choose to exit, you will not be allowed to carry all of your treasures out with you; you'll have to choose! (See below for a list of prizes.)
- Curse of Apathy - You ignore the next curse.
- Curse of Barrel Roll - Makes your window spin repeatedly.
- Curse of Cleansing - Allows you to remove one curse.
- Curse of Clobbering - Cautious actions like knocking result in being cursed.
- Curse of Clumsiness - Dexterous actions like sneaking result in being cursed.
- Curse of Craving - You eat an edible item from your treasure collection.
- Curse of Cursed Treasure - The next treasure you get gives you a curse also.
- Curse of Distraction - You ignore the next treasure item you find.
- Curse of Fatigue - You cannot move on to the next level if this curse is active.
- Curse of Feebleness - Aggressive actions such as stomping and bursting result in being cursed.
- Curse of Foresight - Allows you to see what's in the next room.
- Curse of Kleptomania - Your next treasure find will give you two items.
- Curse of Inversion - Your game screen flips upside down.
- Curse of Lethargy - Causes longer load times after choosing a door option.
- Curse of Longevity - Curses acquired while this is active last longer.
- Curse of Meepitude - The next room you enter is filled with Meepits, who curse you.
- Curse of Mystery -
- Curse of Narcolepsy - Darkens the screen.
- Curse of the Pant Devil - Lose one piece of treasure.
- Curse of Sarcasm - Mediating or arguing result in being cursed.
- Curse of Shrinking - Temporarily shrinks your window.
- Curse of Snow - Makes you unable to read anything (Tip: Press Ctrl+A to select all the text and make it readable!)
- Curse of Tyranu Evavu - Makes all curses and box labels read "TYRANU EVAVU".
Here are the riddles you may encounter while exploring The Perilous Catacombs, with their respective answers.
Q. My first is in haunted but never in good. My second is in errie but never in ichor. My third is in lucky but never in quicker. My last is in peril, but never in woods. What am I?
Q. What breaks apart, comes back together, and hands out morphing potions?
Q. Rattle bones, flutter sheets, sink fangs, hand out treats.
Q. They punished pride and claimed the Obelisk's first light, with methods cloaked in the shadows of night."
Q. A tongue that wags without lips or teeth, amusing the trees it wanders beneath.
Q. Inside, a staircase. Outside, clouds float by. Inside, treasure. Outside, no door is spied.
The Hidden Tower
Q. What wears a bow in the morning, but glasses at night
Q. Two things are constant above all else in Neopia. What are they
Kreludor and Virtupets
Q. "It goes up, it is sold; it goes down below ten and five, it sits there and grows old.
Q. A cup that fills itself but once a year with the sound of many cheers. What is it
Blumaroo Gummy Vitamins
Camouflage Hot Dog
Chips and Curry Sauce
Chocolate Waffle Cone
Cinnamon Toasties Blast
Cream Cheese Dip
Delightful Petpetpet Medley
Edible Argyle Socks
Ground Beef Smores
Haaaarrd Boiled Egg
Honey Coated Apple Slices
Jacket Potato with Chicken Wings
Left-Over Turkey Drumstick Sandwich
Numbers and Shapes Soup
Organic Cucumber Slices
Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich
Peanut Butter and Jam Sandwich
Peanut Butter Crackers
Raspberry Usul Shake
Red Bruce Juice
Single Scoop of Sorbet
Steamed Vegetable Dumplings
That Fruit Basket You Forgot About
Vanilla Ghost Cake
Week Old Glass of Milk
An Acara Named Whirr
Arr Through Yarr - A Pirates Dictionary
An Ogrins Wild Life
Clash of Moehogs
Dark Eyes the Aisha
Defenders Stand for Justice
Fun Tree Facts
Great Reefs of Neopia
Grundo Beauty Book
Learning To Sing Notes
Malkus Vile Book
My Life As A Sponge
Snot My Fault
Striped Elephante Pop-Up Book
The Grand Usul Adventure
The History of the Origami Warf
The Hidden Temple
Webs of Death
Wings of Steel
Xweetok Ice Breakers
Battledome and Healing
Bleached Bone Staff
Bubbling Cauldron OF DOOM
Essence of Esophagor
Fragrant battle charm
Moderately Evil Staff
Rotten Jack-o-Lantern Bomb
Staff of Impenetrable Gloom
Pirate Quiggle Plushie
Customization and Neohome
Broken Heart Tombstone
Dainty Ink Frame
Fragrant Battle Charm
Haunted Wood Foreground
Old Cobwebs Foreground
Simple Dark Decorative Daggers
Smoked Glass Divider
Wrought Iron Bed
Stamps and Collectibles
Faerieland Justice Stamp
Glyme Collectable Charm
Horned Collectable Scarab
Pinchit Collectible Charm
Rainbow Fountain Card
Schnelly Collectable Charm
Speckled Collectable Scarab
Spotted Red Collectable Scarab
Toys, Instruments and Petpets
Brightvale Castle Building Blocks
Earth Faerie Charm
Kacheek Board Game
Pocket Faerie Pinball Game
Strange Growling Box
Errors or incorrect info? Contact Us.
There are no active daily alerts. Check the other tabs for more.
The Snowager is awake. He'll be sleeping in 2 hours, 45 minutes.
The Turmaculus cannot be woken up.
Featured Band: Jazzmosis
« Previous Now Next »
Aug 11th - Discovery of Brightvale
Aug 18th - Meerca Day
Aug 20th - Usuki Doll Convention
Aug 24th - Grundo Day
Aug 25th - Mutant Day
Aug 29th - Kyrii Day
The Runway Customization Contest
Winning entry for "No Clothes"!
Voting for Round 62 has started!
Click here to vote for your favourite entries!
Winner for our Special Edition Contest! There's No Use Crying Over Spilled Coffee
Recent TDN Forums Posts
- Random NC item giveaway
- The Runway Votes #62
- Monday, August 20
- Sunday, August 19
- Saturday, August 18
- I can't cancel Coincidence quest
- Game score under review?