Altador Plot Solutions - Part 1 - Beginning
5. First to Rise
Gears Guide 1
Gears Guide 2
Healing the Vaeolus
Water Plant Guide
Part 1 - Beginning
Follow the instructions carefully to complete the Altador Plot Part 1.
1. Visit the Hall of Heroes in Altador.
2. Click the janitor (hey, it's our old friend).
3. Next, click the Altador sun button (right next to the janitor). It will not do anything nor work. Click CONTINUE (very important).
4. Next, visit Finneus (the Archives keeper) at the Altadorian Archives page (his door is on the right). Then, click the book supporting the table. You will get an error and Finneus will say "Yes, I'm using that book to stabilize this table. The bottom of the table leg is perfectly flat, but it's exactly three inches short. If only I had something to replace it". Click CONTINUE (again, this is VERY important because if you don't click "continue" it's like you never did it, so you must click continue to FULLY complete the step).
5. Return to Altador and go to the Flat Rock Quarry . Here's how to find it... or you can just click the link above.
6. Now, you must select a perfectly flat 3" rock an order to replace the book.
You find a Perfectly Flat Three-Inch Rock. How extraordinary!
7. Head back to Finneus at the Altadorian Archives and click the book again. It will replace the book with the rock. You now have obtained the book.
You replace the book with the Perfectly Flat Three-Inch Rock. It's an exact fit, and the table is completely stable!
8. After replacing the book with the rock, click the book on the pedestal.
9. Most of the pages are blank, except for the prologue. You can turn the pages like so:
10. Go re-visit the janitor again (at the Hall of Heroes ). He'll say this to you...
You know, maybe the gears have just gotten dirty or seized up, it's been so long since the button was used. If there were some way to grease the gears, the button might do something again.
Press the Altador sun button again (it won't do anything).
11. Knowing this clue, return to the Hall of Heroes and click on each statue. Behind one random statue will be a jar of oil (it's random for everybody, so you must click on all of them).
***Some users have reported being able to click on one statue and refresh until the oil appears, so you may also try this method.
Behind the statue's base, you notice a jar of oil and a rag.
12. After obtaining the oil, return to the janitor and push the Altador sun button again.
Oh, you found the oil I use to polish the plaques! Good idea! Maybe it can free up the gears. Go ahead and put some on the button mechanism, and we'll see what happens.
You push the button.
Suddenly, gears begin to grind, and the great ceiling above you opens up, admitting much more light to the room!
13. Upon returning to the janitor, he'll be mad at you and say.
"Argh! Now it's light, and I'll have to go back to mopping instead of guarding this button! Curse you!" But you think he means "curse you" in a friendly way.
14. The Hall of Heroes is now lit up. If you click the stairway it will take you to the Observatory.
Click here to continue on to Part 2 of the Altador Plot.
Errors or incorrect info? Contact Us.
There are no active daily alerts. Check the other tabs for more.
The Snowager is awake. He'll be sleeping in 6 hours, 58 minutes.
The Turmaculus cannot be woken up.
Featured Band: Jazzmosis
« Previous Now Next »
Dec 12th - Wocky Day
Dec 20th - Borovan Day
Dec 25th - Day of Giving
Dec 28th - Ogrin Day
Dec 31st - New Year's
Recent TDN Forums Posts
- Kiko Pop
- Space Faerie Code Giveaway :D
- Who else got heartbroken with today's (12/20) Adopt-a-Neopian message?
- strange growling box
- Charity Corner
- First Vandagyre Weapon Arrives!