Altador Plot Solutions - Part 2 - Observatory
5. First to Rise
Healing the Vaeolus
Water Plant Guide
Part 2 - Observatory
Follow the instructions carefully to complete the Altador Plot Part 2.
15. The flyers at the Altadorian Archives have seemed to changed. Click on the flying with a telescope on it at the center of the board. Then click the Join the Astronomy Club button.
The president of the Astronomy Club welcomes you warmly. "Our Astronomy Club is growing by the day! Apparently we're the only club in Altador that's actually accepting new members at the moment."
16. Return to the Hall of Heroes and go to the Observatory.
17. Click on the stand to place your telescope.
18. This is the view you will see through the telescope.
19. Meanwhile, the Janitor and the Archivist will congratulate you on your membership to the Astronomy Club!
Janitor : The janitor says, "Hm, so you joined an Astronomy Club, eh? That sounds like fun. I wish I had the time to join a club."
Archivist : The archivist says, "Ah, I see you've joined the Astronomy Club. Is there more excitement to be found than in observing the heavens, and mapping the intricate patterns of the cosmos?"
Click here to continue on to Part 3 of the Altador Plot.
Errors or incorrect info? Contact Us.
There are no active daily alerts. Check the other tabs for more.
The Snowager is awake. He'll be sleeping in 31 minutes, 50 seconds.
The Turmaculus cannot be woken up.
Featured Band: Sticks n Stones
« Previous Now Next »
Oct 10th - Eyrie Day
Oct 13th - Bori Day
Oct 16th - Jetsam Day
Oct 23rd - Symol Day
Oct 26th - Korbat Day
Oct 31st - Halloween
The Runway Customization Contest
Winning entry for "Acaras in Autumn"
Click HERE to cast your votes for round #46!
Recent TDN Forums Posts
- The newest wigs look bad on pets with neck fur
- Unreleased Petpet!
- Tuesday, October 17
- Happy Jetsam Day!
- Haunted Hijink's 2017!
- The Runway Votes #46
- Monday, October 16