Altador Plot Solutions - Part 2 - Observatory
5. First to Rise
Healing the Vaeolus
Water Plant Guide
Part 2 - Observatory
Follow the instructions carefully to complete the Altador Plot Part 2.
15. The flyers at the Altadorian Archives have seemed to changed. Click on the flyer with a telescope on it at the center of the board. Then click the Join the Astronomy Club button.
The president of the Astronomy Club welcomes you warmly. "Our Astronomy Club is growing by the day! Apparently we're the only club in Altador that's actually accepting new members at the moment."
16. Return to the Hall of Heroes and go to the Observatory.
17. Click on the stand to place your telescope.
18. This is the view you will see through the telescope.
19. Meanwhile, the Janitor and the Archivist will congratulate you on your membership to the Astronomy Club!
Janitor : The janitor says, "Hm, so you joined an Astronomy Club, eh? That sounds like fun. I wish I had the time to join a club."
Archivist : The archivist says, "Ah, I see you've joined the Astronomy Club. Is there more excitement to be found than in observing the heavens, and mapping the intricate patterns of the cosmos?"
Click here to continue on to Part 3 of the Altador Plot.
Errors or incorrect info? Contact Us.
The Turmaculus cannot be woken up.
Featured Band: Gruundo
« Previous Now Next »
Sep 13th - Techo Day
Sep 15th - The Annual Chocolate Ball
Sep 19th - Poogle Parade
Sep 20th - Faerie Festival
Sep 23rd - Gormball Championships
Sep 25th - Skeith Day
The Runway Customization Contest
Winning entry for "The Great Outdoors"!
Click here to enter Round 65!
Winner for our Special Edition Contest! There's No Use Crying Over Spilled Coffee
Click here to vote for your favourite entries!
Recent TDN Forums Posts
- Tuesday, September 25
- Enter The Runway #65!
- Monday, September 24
- Vote for Obelisk War! Round 143!
- Who else remembers this game...
- Sunday, September 23
- New Avatar: Brain Tree Quests!