Part One: Mazes
3. Holding Bay
4. The Battledome
5. Token Testing
Ranks, Trophies and Prizes
|Comics: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15|
Welcome to the first completable step of The Return of Dr. Sloth plot! Below are simplified instructions and screenies of EXACTLY how you can complete your maze without even thinking - we've done the work for you.
1. Go to the Virtupets Space Station .
2. Scroll down and look for a set of doors (seen below). That will lead you to another set of doors, click the one on the far LEFT (the blue one) - or simply click here .
3. A maze will appear, like the one below, the trick to these mazes is to click on the circle intersection to rotate the direction Gorix (the grundo, your character) will go when he crosses it. Simply follow our example screen shots below - make all your arrows identical and then click on GO.
4. Same thing with maze #2, follow the example below.
5. Same thing with maze #3, follow the example below.
6. Same thing with maze #4, follow the example below.
7. Same thing with maze #5, follow the example below. Note: The top right circle intersection can be both LEFT and RIGHT - right is quicker, but they BOTH work.
You have completed part one! Wasn't that easy with The Daily Neopets Help! Remember, you can always discuss the newest plot step and more on our Neopets Forums.
|Neopets HTML Code||Forums BBC Code|
There are no active daily alerts. Check the other tabs for more.
The Snowager is awake. He'll be sleeping in 3 hours, 12 minutes.
The Turmaculus cannot be woken up.
Featured Band: Mellow Marauders
« Previous Now Next »
Dec 12th - Wocky Day
Dec 20th - Borovan Day
Dec 25th - Day of Giving
Dec 28th - Ogrin Day
Dec 31st - New Year's
The Runway Customization Contest
Winning entry for "Totally Awesome 80's"
Click HERE to cast your votes for round #50!
Recent TDN Forums Posts
- Fountain faerie
- Thursday, December 14
- Rehoming my Cybunny
- Wednesday, December 13
- Happy Wocky Day!
- Constellation Coordinates Too Low