Part Three: Holding Bay
3. Holding Bay
4. The Battledome
5. Token Testing
Ranks, Trophies and Prizes
|Comics: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15|
11. Go to the Holding Bay where Clyara's family has been spotted by the resistance.
12. It's now up to Cylara (with your help) to make her way past the Garoo Elites to them. Because the Garoo Elites don't have a set path of movement, there's no exact path to take to get through. Instead, here's some advice:
- Your goal is to get from the start point to the open door (or Scout and Clyara's family in the case of level 5) on the other side of the room without being spotted by a Garoo Elite.
- To move, click on of the large blue squares that's in front of, behind, or to your sides. The available squares will highlight in green when you mouse over them.
- There is one Garoo Elite in the first room, two in the second, three in the third, and six in the fourth, and NINE in the fifth and final. The rooms get bigger as you go along as well.
- Unless they are facing you and on the same row, the Garoo Elites CANNOT SEE YOU, so take advantage of this. Who ever said small vision ranges were bad?
- You can hide behind civilians at any time. It means that the Garoo Elites won't see you if you are standing behind a civilian!
- Remember that a Garoo Elite can turn and face you at any time if you're on the same row. Don't linger in the same area as one for long.
- If you can manage to get to the side of or behind a Garoo Elite without it seeing you, you can knock him out. If you ever have the opportunity to do this, then do so, but don't go out of your way to attack them. Move back and forth to keep out of their line of their vision if you need to.
- If you're caught you'll know it immediately. You won't be able to move and a loud noise will sound. You can then hit Try Again and will restart from the beginning of the room.
- In the fifth room, to free Scout and Cylara's parents, you have to get rid of some of the Garoo Elites to safely get to your target and the end of this step.
This is a screenie of level one.
|Neopets HTML Code||Forums BBC Code|
There are no active daily alerts. Check the other tabs for more.
The Snowager is awake. He'll be sleeping in 3 hours, 46 minutes.
The Turmaculus cannot be woken up.
Featured Band: M*YNCI
« Previous Now Next »
Dec 12th - Wocky Day
Dec 20th - Borovan Day
Dec 25th - Day of Giving
Dec 28th - Ogrin Day
Dec 31st - New Year's
The Runway Customization Contest
Winning entry for "Less is More"
Click HERE to enter round #51!
Recent TDN Forums Posts
- Monday, December 18
- Enter The Runway #51!
- Ready to Roll
- Sunday December 17th
- Saturday December 16th
- Friday, December 15