Journey to the Lost Isle Plot - Part 1 - Deck Puzzle
1. Deck Puzzle
2. Fight the Monster
3. The Temple Puzzle
4. Giant Moach Attack
5. Jungle Maze
6. The Final Challengers
|Comics: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7|
2. Now it's really your turn. You're playing Scrap, the stowaway - tut, tut - and you'll need to head over to the puzzle . You've been assigned a task on board Captain Rourke's SS Primella; put the items on the deck, in a neat square, making sure they're all aligned properly. It gets progressively harder, and you've three levels to complete. Each puzzle seems to have several different randomly assigned item sets, and everyone has a different set of puzzles to complete. If you click the bucket of water to the left of the board, it will clear the board. It's trial and error time, guys! The solution is different for everybody!
You can't rotate the items yourself, so keep putting them in different places and just test the waters, so to speak. Click an item and simply drag it to the place you wish to put it.
An example of a completed Puzzle 3.
3. Next, move on to Part 2!
Errors or incorrect info? Contact Us.
There are no active daily alerts. Check the other tabs for more.
The Turmaculus cannot be woken up.
Featured Band: Chomby and the Fungus Balls
« Previous Now Next »
Oct 10th - Eyrie Day
Oct 13th - Bori Day
Oct 16th - Jetsam Day
Oct 23rd - Symol Day
Oct 26th - Korbat Day
Oct 31st - Halloween
The Runway Customization Contest
Winning entry for "Acaras in Autumn"
Click HERE to cast your votes for round #46!
Recent TDN Forums Posts
- What Age Should Makeup Be Allowed?
- Lost Over 20 Pounds!
- Transferring a stealthy pet?
- Sunday October 22
- Food-related customization
- Neopian Lottery avatar not working?
- Saturday, October 21