Journey to the Lost Isle Plot - Part 4 - Giant Moach Attack
1. Deck Puzzle
2. Fight the Monster
3. The Temple Puzzle
4. Giant Moach Attack
5. Jungle Maze
6. The Final Challengers
|Comics: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7|
You do not have to complete this part to finish the entire plot!
If you want, you can just move on to Part 5 right now and skip part 4. If you fought the monster, you will gain more points at the end of the plot.
9. After a run in with some giant Moach eggs, Lilian and Roxtan end up on the wrong side of the bridge with an angry mother Moach ! It starts with 75 HP and gains around 8 HP with each turn. It's very strong, and can heal up to 20 HP a turn, so be sure to stock up on powerful weapons and something heal with!
Errors or incorrect info? Contact Us.
There are no active daily alerts. Check the other tabs for more.
The Snowager is awake. He'll be sleeping in 4 hours, 4 minutes.
The Turmaculus cannot be woken up.
Featured Band: Yes Boy Ice Cream
« Previous Now Next »
Oct 10th - Eyrie Day
Oct 13th - Bori Day
Oct 16th - Jetsam Day
Oct 23rd - Symol Day
Oct 26th - Korbat Day
Oct 31st - Halloween
The Runway Customization Contest
Winning entry for "Acaras in Autumn"
Click HERE to cast your votes for round #46!
Recent TDN Forums Posts
- Meet DARKMO0N , my new Vandagyre
- Meet Gelaxi , my New Peophin
- TDN Forums "Shift" Theme Is Back
- 5th Pet Slot Added For All Accounts!
- Wednesday, October 18
- [STAFF]Proposed Changes to Pet Lends
- Neoquest 1: Help!