Journey to the Lost Isle Plot - Part 4 - Giant Moach Attack
1. Deck Puzzle
2. Fight the Monster
3. The Temple Puzzle
4. Giant Moach Attack
5. Jungle Maze
6. The Final Challengers
|Comics: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7|
You do not have to complete this part to finish the entire plot!
If you want, you can just move on to Part 5 right now and skip part 4. If you fought the monster, you will gain more points at the end of the plot.
9. After a run in with some giant Moach eggs, Lilian and Roxtan end up on the wrong side of the bridge with an angry mother Moach ! It starts with 75 HP and gains around 8 HP with each turn. It's very strong, and can heal up to 20 HP a turn, so be sure to stock up on powerful weapons and something heal with!
Errors or incorrect info? Contact Us.
There are no active daily alerts. Check the other tabs for more.
The Snowager is awake. He'll be sleeping in 3 hours, 26 minutes.
The Turmaculus cannot be woken up.
Featured Band: Jazzmosis
« Previous Now Next »
Nov 8th - Pteri Day
Nov 15th - Neopets' Birthday
Nov 27th - Usul Day
Nov 29th - Xweetok Day
The Runway Customization Contest
Winning entry for "Peace & Love"!
Click here to enter the next Runway Round!
Recent TDN Forums Posts
- Tuesday, November 20
- Accidentally put neocard in tcg..
- No sound in Neo Games while playing on FIrefox??? PLEASE HELP??? TYSVM!!!
- Enter The Runway #69!
- Lyra and the Lost Heirloom Has Begun!
- Qasala event is live!
- Vote for Obelisk War! Round 147!