Mission 1: Cave Maze
1. Cave Maze
2. Retrieve Hifflo
4. Mystery Island
5. Haunted Woods
8. Petpet Park Games
1. Visit Petpet Park .
2. Click the paw print on the Petpet Park logo (or simply click here ) to go to the Petpet Protection League's Mission Headquarters.
3. Go to the Mission 1 comic by clicking on the first icon under the 'MISSIONS' section. If you're lazy, click here . :P
4. Scroll all the way down and click on 'PROCEED TO MISSION' (link for the lazy ).
5. Scroll down and press the button labelled 'enter the cave'.
Steps 6-11 should be EASY-TO-FOLLOW! :) Just click on the cave marked by the TDN logo.
6. Select the right cave.
7. Select the left cave.
8. Select the left cave.
9. Select the right cave.
10. Select the left cave.
11. Select the right cave.
12. Wahoo! You're almost done! Select 'open portal' below this image:
13. The image should change to the one below. Just hit the 'Retrieve Drym' button to finish the mission.
14. Congratulations! You have successfully retrieved the Dryms! You can now return to headquarters .
15. If you want, you can click on the "Check Status" button to confirm that you have finished the mission. You should see something like this:
Thanks for visiting The Daily Neopets! Our #1 plot coverage is fast, easy-to-understand, and a lot of fun! Be sure to check back, as we'll have our walkthroughs updated whenever a new plot part is released. If you like our guide, or just want to show off your plot progress, put this badge on your userlookup, shop front, or petpage. Thanks for your support!
There are no active daily alerts. Check the other tabs for more.
The Snowager is awake. He'll be sleeping in 50 minutes, 48 seconds.
The Turmaculus cannot be woken up.
Featured Band: Jazzmosis
« Previous Now Next »
Dec 12th - Wocky Day
Dec 20th - Borovan Day
Dec 25th - Day of Giving
Dec 28th - Ogrin Day
Dec 31st - New Year's
The Runway Customization Contest
Winning entry for "Totally Awesome 80's"
Click HERE to cast your votes for round #50!
Recent TDN Forums Posts
- Rehoming my Cybunny
- Wednesday, December 13
- Happy Wocky Day!
- Constellation Coordinates Too Low
- Tuesday, December 12
- Farewell AIM, it's been an awesome 20 years!