Mission 6: Maraqua
1. Cave Maze
2. Retrieve Hifflo
4. Mystery Island
5. Haunted Woods
8. Petpet Park Games
36. After you've read the comic, click on 'PROCEED TO MISSION' or click here .
37. You will see a board with 24 tiles. There are two parts to unlocking the trap, and both need you to move the tiles around (just click on two different tiles to switch them around).
First, you need to get all the lights on the right to their full brightness. Each of the lights sits on one row, and has a number beside it. Switch the tiles around so that the values of the tiles in each row add up to that number. Here is an example:
You can use the key below to figure out the value of each tile:
38. Now for the easy part. Move each tile so that the colors correspond with the picture below. The symbols on the tiles don't count this time.
Congratulations, you have completed the last mission! Hopefully, the prizes for this mini-plot be available soon. Stay tuned to The Daily Neopets for the latest plot news! If you like our guide, or want to show off your progress on the plot, put this badge on your userlookup, shop front, or petpage. Thanks for your support!
There are no active daily alerts. Check the other tabs for more.
The Snowager is awake. He'll be sleeping in 6 hours, 6 minutes.
The Turmaculus cannot be woken up.
Featured Band: M*YNCI
« Previous Now Next »
Jun 6th - JubJub Day
Jun 8th - Petpet Appreciation Day
Jun 13th - Quiggle Day
Jun 15th - Nimmo Day
Jun 19th - Kau Day
Jun 28th - Acara Aquatic Festival
The Runway Customization Contest
Winning entry for "Light My Fire"!
Voting for Round 58 has started!
Click here to vote for your favourite entries!
Or click here to enter our very special edition of The Runway, to win a very special prize!
Recent TDN Forums Posts
- Vote for Obelisk War! Round 136!
- The Runway Votes #58
- Monday, June 18
- Sunday June 17th
- Enter The Runway: Special Edition!
- saturday June 16th
- NC Mall: New Dyeworks Items!