Mission 2: Retrieve Hifflo
1. Cave Maze
2. Retrieve Hifflo
4. Mystery Island
5. Haunted Woods
8. Petpet Park Games
17. After you've read the comic, click on 'PROCEED TO MISSION' or click here .
18. Now, you'll need to adjust the opal so that it can refract the moonlight coming from the window onto each of the orbs. You can rotate the opal through a full 360 degrees - just click on one end and drag it to get the position you want.
19. Once you're satisfied with the opal's position, click on the window to let in the moonlight. The opal will refract the beam of moonlight to a spot on the wall - with a bit of luck, this spot will end up on top of an orb, activating the gem.
20. Repeat steps 18 and 19, trying different positions for the opal each time until you light up all three orbs. This is a trial and error task - it's not that hard, as there are only 12 possible positions. Just keep trying until you have it solved. :)
21. Once you unlock the last orb, a Hifflo will jump out of the wall!
Congratulations, you have completed mission 2! If you like our guide, or want to show off your progress on the plot, put this badge on your userlookup, shop front, or petpage. Thanks for your support!
The Snowager is awake. He'll be sleeping in 6 hours, 22 minutes.
The Turmaculus cannot be woken up.
Featured Band: Blue Kacheek Group
« Previous Now Next »
Mar 2nd - Uni Day
Mar 6th - Gelert Day
Mar 14th - Scorchio Day
Mar 17th - Illusen Day
Mar 22nd - Chomby Day
The Runway Customization Contest
Winning entry for "Time Travel"
***THE RUNWAY IS BACK***Click here to enter Round #53!
Recent TDN Forums Posts
- Wednesday, March 21
- Opening a doctor's bag paid off! :D
- Tuesday March 20th
- TDN Staff Discord
- Kaia Battle Stats
- *** ITEM LENDS SUSPENDED FOR ALP ***
- Is there any way to tell?