Mission 2: Retrieve Hifflo
1. Cave Maze
2. Retrieve Hifflo
4. Mystery Island
5. Haunted Woods
8. Petpet Park Games
17. After you've read the comic, click on 'PROCEED TO MISSION' or click here .
18. Now, you'll need to adjust the opal so that it can refract the moonlight coming from the window onto each of the orbs. You can rotate the opal through a full 360 degrees - just click on one end and drag it to get the position you want.
19. Once you're satisfied with the opal's position, click on the window to let in the moonlight. The opal will refract the beam of moonlight to a spot on the wall - with a bit of luck, this spot will end up on top of an orb, activating the gem.
20. Repeat steps 18 and 19, trying different positions for the opal each time until you light up all three orbs. This is a trial and error task - it's not that hard, as there are only 12 possible positions. Just keep trying until you have it solved. :)
21. Once you unlock the last orb, a Hifflo will jump out of the wall!
Congratulations, you have completed mission 2! If you like our guide, or want to show off your progress on the plot, put this badge on your userlookup, shop front, or petpage. Thanks for your support!
There are no active daily alerts. Check the other tabs for more.
The Snowager is awake. He'll be sleeping in 4 hours, 56 minutes.
The Turmaculus cannot be woken up.
Featured Band: Sticks n Stones
« Previous Now Next »
Jun 6th - JubJub Day
Jun 8th - Petpet Appreciation Day
Jun 13th - Quiggle Day
Jun 15th - Nimmo Day
Jun 19th - Kau Day
Jun 28th - Acara Aquatic Festival
The Runway Customization Contest
Winning entry for "Light My Fire"!
Click here to enter the next Round!
Or click here to enter our very special edition of The Runway, to win a very special prize!
Recent TDN Forums Posts
- Sunday June 17th
- Enter The Runway: Special Edition!
- saturday June 16th
- NC Mall: New Dyeworks Items!
- Friday June 15th
- Happy Nimmo Day!
- Thursday June 14th