Mission 2: Retrieve Hifflo
1. Cave Maze
2. Retrieve Hifflo
4. Mystery Island
5. Haunted Woods
8. Petpet Park Games
17. After you've read the comic, click on 'PROCEED TO MISSION' or click here .
18. Now, you'll need to adjust the opal so that it can refract the moonlight coming from the window onto each of the orbs. You can rotate the opal through a full 360 degrees - just click on one end and drag it to get the position you want.
19. Once you're satisfied with the opal's position, click on the window to let in the moonlight. The opal will refract the beam of moonlight to a spot on the wall - with a bit of luck, this spot will end up on top of an orb, activating the gem.
20. Repeat steps 18 and 19, trying different positions for the opal each time until you light up all three orbs. This is a trial and error task - it's not that hard, as there are only 12 possible positions. Just keep trying until you have it solved. :)
21. Once you unlock the last orb, a Hifflo will jump out of the wall!
Congratulations, you have completed mission 2! If you like our guide, or want to show off your progress on the plot, put this badge on your userlookup, shop front, or petpage. Thanks for your support!
The Snowager is awake. He'll be sleeping in 45 minutes, 52 seconds.
The Turmaculus cannot be woken up.
Featured Band: M*YNCI
« Previous Now Next »
Oct 10th - Eyrie Day
Oct 13th - Bori Day
Oct 16th - Jetsam Day
Oct 23rd - Symol Day
Oct 26th - Korbat Day
Oct 31st - Halloween
The Runway Customization Contest
Winning entry for "Acaras in Autumn"
Click HERE to cast your votes for round #46!
Recent TDN Forums Posts
- TDN Forums "Shift" Theme Is Back
- 5th Pet Slot Added For All Accounts!
- Wednesday, October 18
- [STAFF]Proposed Changes to Pet Lends
- Neoquest 1: Help!
- The newest wigs look bad on pets with neck fur
- Unreleased Petpet!