1. Mystic Murmurs
2. The Faeries' Chest
3. Battledome: Snapjaw Wraith
4. Taelia's Brewing Center
5. Murmur, Battle and Potions
6. The Wild Woods
7. The Infirmary
8. Murmur, Battle and Potions Part 3
9. The Infirmary: Part 2
10. The Wild Woods: Finding Fyora
11. The Infirmary: Part 3
12. Murmur, Battle and Potions Part 4
13. The Wild Woods: Finding Kaia
14. The Infirmary: Part 4
15. Fighting Malum
16. The Infirmary: Part 5
17. The Infirmary: Part 6
18. Fiendish Formations
19. The Note and Forgotten Graveyard
|20. The Clearing|
|Other links: - The Wraith Resurgence - FAQ - Coverage Home|
The next portion of the plot begins by following the link at the bottom of the Headquaters page to track down Malum, the creature who attacked Fyora, at the Gypsy Camp. Doing so unlocks him as a Battledome challenger and gives you a new Battledome weapon as a reward.
How it Works
After following the link to the Gypsy Camp and unlocking Malum as a Battledome challenger, head to the Battledome to take him on.
There are two new achievements for this step, one for beating Malum the first time and one for beating him on Hard mode.
Evil Evil Coconut
There are no active daily alerts. Check the other tabs for more.
The Snowager is awake. He'll be sleeping in 5 hours, 44 minutes.
The Turmaculus cannot be woken up.
Featured Band: Yes Boy Ice Cream
« Previous Now Next »
Apr 2nd - Shoyru Day
Apr 14th - Grey Day
Apr 16th - Krawk Day
Apr 19th - Lutari Day
Apr 22nd - Kougra Day
Apr 27th - Cybunny Carnival
The Runway Customization Contest
Winning entry #2 for "Easter Cybunny"
Voting for Round 54 has started!
Vote for your favourite entries right here!
Recent TDN Forums Posts
- Faerie Requests - Got a Paintbrush
- It is just me myself and I ... lalalaaaaa
- Thursday, April 19
- Battledome Challengers Now in Battlepedia Articles!
- Faerie Quests
- Wednesday, April 18
- When will lutari's be available to make?