The Wild Woods: Finding Fyora
1. Mystic Murmurs
2. The Faeries' Chest
3. Battledome: Snapjaw Wraith
4. Taelia's Brewing Center
5. Murmur, Battle and Potions
6. The Wild Woods
7. The Infirmary
8. Murmur, Battle and Potions Part 3
9. The Infirmary: Part 2
10. The Wild Woods: Finding Fyora
11. The Infirmary: Part 3
12. Murmur, Battle and Potions Part 4
13. The Wild Woods: Finding Kaia
14. The Infirmary: Part 4
15. Fighting Malum
16. The Infirmary: Part 5
17. The Infirmary: Part 6
18. Fiendish Formations
19. The Note and Forgotten Graveyard
20. The Clearing
21. The Finale
|Other links: - The Wraith Resurgence - FAQ - Coverage Home|
Fyora has gone into The Wild Woods to search for the source of the dark magic. She has not returned from her investigation. Clicking on the bridge beside Kaia at the Headquarters will take you to the Wild Woods.
How it Works
Once you click on the bridge beside Kaia, you'll be taken to The Wild Woods. From there you can choose to proceed.
Upon entering the forest, you'll be presented with the option to go either left or right. The pattern is random for everyone, so you may need to keep trying. After about 60 - 90 minutes you should be able to try again. Additionally, the images may be different for some.
Having an unsuccessful attempt in The Wild Woods will be told you cannot go any further and asked to return to the headquarters before it gets dark.
You will be successful in this step when you reach the end and are able to find Fyora. When you've found her, she doesn't seem quite right.
There are several possible theories on how to get through the Wild Woods. If you're unable to get through, you may want to try one of these out. It's possible that none of these solutions will be yours, but it's a place to start.
- Choose all left directions.
- Choose all right directions.
- Choose the path that has been less rubbed out on the picture.
- Choose the path with less rubble on it.
There is no achievement listed for this step.
Errors or incorrect info? Contact Us.
There are no active daily alerts. Check the other tabs for more.
The Snowager is awake. He'll be sleeping in 3 hours, 59 seconds.
The Turmaculus cannot be woken up.
Featured Band: Jazzmosis
« Previous Now Next »
Jan 3rd - Aisha Day
Jan 6th - Gnorbu Shearing Day
Jan 11th - Festival of Buzz
Jan 14th - Sloth Appreciation Day
Jan 16th - Elephante Day
Jan 29th - Kacheek Day
The Runway Customization Contest
Click the picture to see the (un)converted entry!
Click here to enter the next round!
Recent TDN Forums Posts
- Sunday, January 20
- PB clothing question
- What is this thing on the Moehogs ?
- Adopted a pet with name that's close to a vulgar word. Should I be worried?
- What are you watching right now?
- NC Mall Weekend Sale Continues With Clothing Discount!
- Friday, January 18